Excellent family business in full expansion to take over.
Well established for over half a century and recently renovated.
Very diversified activities, butcher’s shop, cold cuts, groceries and dishes prepared on site in its food factory permit C1.
The activity can still develop thanks to the wholesale.
A safe bet for any entrepreneur.
Turnkey available with or without the building.
- Type of trade: Butcher – Delicatessen – Grocery – Prepared meals – Food factory permit C1
- Type of property: Business sale $ 595,000 / Real estate sale $ 300,000
- Business sector: Retail / Food manufacturing and processing / Wholesaler
- Reason for sale: Retirement
- List of equipment available: Yes / Assessment report / Very complete equipment, quality and in excellent condition
- Date, deadline for signing the deed of sale and occupancy: 30 days or more
- Involvement of the seller after the sale: Available for a successful transition
- Financing conditions: Assistance in the financial arrangement of BluuGlass, possible balance of sale of the seller and possible participation of MayDay Strategies
- Inclusions: 1° the name; 2° the traffic; 3° all rights and privileges related to the identification of the company (telephone number, signs, advertising, etc.); 4° all movable property, appliances and equipment used for the operation of the business.
- Exclusions: 1° accounts receivable; 2° accounts payable and debts; 3° bank accounts; 4° all stocks of merchandise in addition +/- $ 36,000.
- Contract for the collection of inedible meats and used oil, contract for two waste containers, Gaz Rainville contract for propane, tank at the rear.
- In operation since 1963
- Stage of development: Growth
- Specifics of the company: Family business / Homemade products / Carcass work / Smoker / Personalized service/ Large variety / 75 varieties of sausages / 20 homemade cold cuts / Famous chicken wings / Marinated meats / Internet sales on the website / Permit C1* (general delicatessen for the preparation, packaging, processing of meat or meat products sold chilled or frozen, prepared meals and sausages included. Smoking excluded. *MANUFACTURING AND WHOLESALE.
- Distribution of sales: Meat 45% / Homemade cold cuts 18% (including 12% sausages) / Prepared meals 10% / Groceries 12% / Cheese 7% / Bread and dairy products 8%
- Management team: 2 owners (4 days a week) and 3 managers (kitchen, butcher, services)
- 12 full-time employees including the management team and 5 part-time
- The butcher-delicatessen-grocery-prepared meals sector is currently growing very strongly in Quebec
- Market description: 90% individuals / 10% wholesale
- Clientele: Local and regional, very well established
- Competition Description: No relatives other than grocery stores
- Financial situation and forecasts: constantly increasing turnover
- Market opportunities: Optimization of the C1 permit, website development, delivery, opening on Sundays
- Monday to Wednesday: 8:30 – 18:00
- Thursday and Friday: 8:30 – 19:00
- Saturday: 8:30 – 17:00
- Sunday: closed
- Annual income, year-end date: June 30
- $ 1,604,389 (2019) / $ 1,730,374 (2020)
- Forecast 2021: $ 1,850,000
- Bank name: Desjardins
- Credit card line amount: $ 10,000
- Profit before taxes (EBITDA): $ 106,079
- Profits before salaries and shareholder benefits: $ 179,981
- Owner occupied
- Year Built: 1973
- Type: Commercial
- Area: 5,000 sq. Ft.
- Dimensions: 74 x 34 x 2 floors
- Large outdoor parking lots
- Frying: Yes
- Style: Complete building
Appointment preferences: Evening
Confidentiality and discretion requested
Canada : +1 514 618-9165
France : 07 66 37 69 66
Real Estate Broker