Cora, the first Quebec and Canadian chain of franchised lunch and dinner restaurants.
A reputable brand with 125 locations in Canada.
This Cora is ideally located on a boulevard passing from LaSalle to Montreal.
The neighborhood is in development.
The clientele is made up of families on weekends and varied during the week, including workers.
The restaurant has been increasing sales for several years.
The operation of this concept is easy and cost effective.
You benefit from the franchise experience, from a training program, continuous guidance and support, tailor-made marketing plans.
This business model is based on quality products and service.
The farm is ideal for a single person, a couple or associates and schedules allow a real comfort of life.
- Type of business: Restaurant
- Type of property: Sale of business / Business
- Name: Cora LaSalle
- Company website: chezcora.com
- Facebook: Cora restaurant 139 142 likes
- Instagram: 7,491 subscribers
- Pinterest: Chez Cora / At Cora
- Reason for sale: Family reason
- Equipment list available: Yes
- Date, deed of sale signature and occupancy period: minimum 30 days after acceptance
- Implication of the seller after the sale: It will be the franchisor who will accompany the buyer
- Financing conditions by the seller: Assistance with the financial set-up of BluuGlass, possibility of the seller’s balance of sale and a participation of MayDay Strategies.
- Included in the sale are: 1° the franchise name; 2° the traffic; 3° all rights and privileges related to the identification of the business (telephone number, signs, advertising, etc.); 4° all movable property, appliances and equipment used for the operation of the business.
- The following are excluded from the sale: 1° accounts receivable; 2° accounts payable and debts; 3° bank accounts; 4° movable property and stocks of goods on consignment (coffee machine); 5° devices and equipment that are the subject of a rental contract (bank terminal); 6° all stocks of merchandise in addition +/- $ 9,000.
- In operation since January 2001, November 2016 with these owners
- Stage of development: Growth
- Particularity of your business: Chez Cora, 1st Canadian restaurant chain specializing in breakfasts and lunches. Founded in 1987. +125 restaurants in Quebec and Canada.
- Management team: 2 Owners
- Number of employees: full-time: 7, part-time: 5, stable team
- Market description: Very buoyant market for lunches
- Clientele: Rather family-oriented, with business during the week
- Financial situation and forecasts: Excellent and growing strongly for delivery
- Market opportunities: Constant progression of this type of concept and meal, many constructions of condos and seniors’ residences.
- Monday to Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Deadline: 2031, Royalties: 6%, Advertising: 3% (including 1% local)
- Franchise renewal option: 2 x 5 years
- Conditions: Evaluation then 5 weeks of training
- Location: Small Shopping Center with independent exterior entrance
- Style: Commercial space in row
- Area: 3470 pc
- Monthly rent: $ 4,627 Net + property taxes and operating costs $ 1,573
- Base rent / pc: $ 16 / pc
- Lease: April 7, 2016 to April 6, 2026 + renewal options 2 x 5 years
- Included in the Rent: Snow removal
- Very large outdoor parking spaces
- 126 seats
- Large hoods
- Frying: Yes
- Alcohol permit: possible
- Close to Carrefour and Parc Angrignon
Location Strong points
- Daycare centers 10/10, Public transport 9/10, Car friendly 9/10, Grocery stores 9/10, Parks 8/10, Elementary schools 7/10, Convenient for pedestrians 7/10, Shopping 7 / 10, Bike friendly 6/10, Restaurants 6/10
- Population (2016): 76,853
- Population change between 2011 and 2016: + 3%
- Population density: 4,675 inhabitants / km2
- Population by age group: Average 42 years old, <15 years 16%, 15 to 24 years 11%, 25 to 44 years 26%, 45 to 64 years 27%,> 65 years 20%
- Household income: Average $ 64,110, Less than $ 50,000 48%, Between $ 50,000 and $ 80,000 25%, Between $ 80,000 and $ 100,000 10%, Between $ 100,000 and $ 150,000 11%, Over 150 000 $ 6%
- Profile of private households: Average 2.3 people, Households with 1 person 36%, Households with 2 people 30%, Households with 3 people 15%, Households with 4 people 12%, Households with 5 people and + 6%
- Type of families: Couples without children at home 34%, Couples with children at home 43%, Single-parent families 23%
- Housing occupancy: Proportion of owners 40%, Proportion of tenants 60%
- Housing construction: Before 1960 25%, From 1961 to 1980 50%, From 1981 to 1990 10%, From 1991 to 2000 7%, From 2001 to 2010 4%, From 2011 to 2016 3%
- Type of housing: Single-family houses 4%, Semi-detached or row houses 8%, Buildings with less than 5 floors 85%, Buildings with 5 or more floors 4%
- Education: University 25%, College 17%, Secondary 26%, Apprentices or trades 12%, No diploma 20%
- Immigration: Non-immigrant population 63%, Immigrant population 37%
- Languages spoken: French 42% English 36%, Other languages 22%
October 31, 2019
- Sales $ 895,094
- Gross profit $ 605,568 68%
- EBITDA (profit before tax, plus interest on long-term debt, plus amortization = $ 8,011
- Associate salaries with payroll taxes and benefits: $ 48,000 x 2 + insurance $ 6,000, + travel, entertainment, telecommunications, food and miscellaneous expenses = $ 120,630
- EARNINGS before compensation and shareholder benefits = $ 128,641
October 31, 2020
- Sales $ 544,475
- Gross profit $ 386,925 71%
- EBIAA (pre-tax earnings, plus interest on long-term debt, plus amortization = $ 51,153
- Associate salaries with payroll taxes and benefits: $ 48,000 x 2 + insurance $ 6,000, + travel, entertainment, telecommunications, food and miscellaneous expenses = $ 119,656
- EARNINGS before compensation and shareholder benefits = $ 170,809
- Bank name: TD Canada Trust
- Line of credit amount: $ 10,000
- Credit card limit: $ 5,000
Contact for visits
Appointment preferences: outside opening hours, after 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Canada : +1 514 618-9165
France : 07 66 37 69 66
Real Estate Broker