Food manufacturing plant for dry products and bagging with numerous GFSI permits and certifications – FSSC22000 / Canadian Food Inspection Agency permit / C1 / organic certification / kosher certification / plant based certification (vegan)
Future products in high demand
Numerous contracts signed for the next few years
Very good development prospects for this young company
- Type of business: Dry food manufacturing plant and bagging GFSI – FSSC22000 / Canadian Food Inspection Agency permit / C1 / organic certification / kosher certification / plant based certification (vegan)
- Transaction: Sale of business
- Sector of activity: Manufacturing and processing B2B/Wholesaler/Trademarks/B2C with the website
- Reason for sale: Change of family status of one of the co-owners
- List of equipment available with appraisal report of $433,800
- Involvement of the seller after the sale: Available as needed to achieve a perfect transmission of the business up to 6 months maximum
- Financing conditions: Assistance with the financial arrangement of MayDay Strategies and possible participation, possible sales balance of the seller
- Inclusions: 1° the name; (2) traffic; 3° all the rights and privileges related to the identification of the enterprise (telephone number, signs, advertisements, trademarks, etc.); 4° all movable property, appliances and equipment used in the operation of the Enterprise (see appraisal report); 5° The Company’s merchandise stocks; 6° Permits and certifications.
- Exclusions: 1° accounts receivable (will be set to zero); 2° accounts payable and debts (will be set to zero); 3° bank accounts (will be set to zero).
- In operation since: March 2018
- Stage of development: Startup
- Particularities of the company: Holder of two trademarks, subcontracting contracts including a private label contract with a chain of grocery stores. Quebec supply stable for several products.
- Example of products: Bagging of dried or dehydrated fruits, various cereal products, various nuts, baking desserts or snacks, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PREMISES
- Area: 2515 sf + storage under contract
- Monthly rent $2,000 gross with utilities included
- End of lease January 1, 2024
- Renewal option: 2 years
- Easy outdoor parking
- Proximity to Highway 40
- Market description: Health market + organic market + vegan market + energy market + ”baked” market + subcontracting
- Clientele: Grocery chains, supermarkets, boutiques, corporations, outsourcing of recognized brands, transactional online site, distribution
- Examples: WalMart, Loblaws, IGA, Metro, established name brand volume manufacturing contract
- Innovation: Company very flexible, adaptable and able to receive a buyer who would like to produce his range of dry products.
- Description of the competition: Competition present mainly by product segment, overloaded productions in this sector of activity, hence easy development
- Market opportunities: continue to develop volume outsourcing contracts
Currently 40 hours or more per week
Appointment preferences: Evening
Canada : +1 514 618-9165
France : 07 66 37 69 66
Real Estate Broker