A rare opportunity in the M&A :
Industrial bakery well established for several decades in Quebec.
High-performance, high-value equipment to adapt to the different demands of buyers and produce large volumes.
National clients, leaders of the Canadian and international market.
- Type of commerce: Industrial bakery of raw and precooked frozen foods, hearthbake
- Activity sector: Manufacturing – Processing – Wholesale of Food
- Reason for sale: Pre-retirement
- Equipment list available with official personal property appraisal report, replacement value + $ 15 million and personal property appraisal report, current value $ 10 million
- Date, deadline for signing the deed of sale and occupancy: 60 days or more
- SQF permit CODE A HACCP-BASED SUPPLIER ASSURANCE CODE FOR THE FOOD, INDUSTRY 8.1 EDITION
- Food Safety Code for Manufacturing for the following scope
- Category 13. Bakery and Snack Food Processing: bread dough, bread and pastries
- Inventory of spare parts, value of $ 750,000
- Involvement of the seller after the sale: Available for a successful transition
- Financing conditions: Help with the financial set-up of MayDay Strategies and possible participation.
- Inclusions in the sale price: 1° the name; 2° the traffic; 3° all rights and privileges related to the identification of the Company (telephone number, signs, advertisements, trademarks, etc.); 4° all movable property, appliances and equipment used for the operation of the business. The company’s inventory of merchandise is included in the sale, but is not included in the above price. Thus, the sale price will be increased by the fair market value of said Company inventory on the effective date of the transaction, as determined by an independent chartered appraiser.
- Excluded from the sale price: 1° accounts receivable; 2° accounts payable and debts; 3° bank accounts; 4° movable property and stocks of goods on consignment; 5° devices and equipment that are the subject of a rental contract (photocopier).
- In operation for several decades
- Specifics of the company: one of the Quebec leaders in frozen industrial bakery. Manufacture of all possible breads, pastries and puff pastry.
- Products: raw and precooked frozen foods, baguettes, large breads, submarines, etc … Natural products, GMO-free, preservative-free, without bleached flour. Clean label.
- Brands: house and labels.
- Provincial, national and international distribution.
- Clientele: mass distribution with national and world leaders.
- Opportunities: development of “bake at home”, baked at home.
Bakery and tortilla manufacturing companies are a vital part of the Canadian food processing industry. Employing more than 49,000 Canadians and contributing $ 5 billion to the GDP per year, bakeries are the second largest food manufacturing sector, second only to the meat product manufacturing sector. In addition, bakeries are the fastest growing food sector, with an average annual GDP growth rate of 5.4% since 2015.
- Occupant: Tenant
- Type and zoning: Commercial
- Area: 36,000 sq. Ft.
- Located on an easily accessible axis and close to highways
Appointment preferences: Evening