Wholesale traditional bakery with or without real estate

  • $250,000

Description

This bakery for sale is located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River in the Chaudière-Appalaches region, just 45 minutes from Quebec City. Since 1958, it has been offering a diverse range of traditionally made breads, cookies, carrot cakes, date squares, chocolate brownies, brioche, buns, apple turnovers, butter croissants, pie crusts, and pies. The clientele consists of about fifty regional resellers who represent 75% of sales, with the remaining 25% sold in the shop.
Daytime hours and closed on weekends.
EBITDA 89 710 $
Turnkey operation with or without the building and apartment ($289,000 more) and financing available.

BROCHURE WITH INFORMATIONS ON DEMAND

VISITS

Discretion requested​

Stanislas Didier
Founding President
Canada : +1 514 618-9165
France : 07 66 37 69 66
[email protected]

Address

  • City Less than an hour from Quebec
  • Province Quebec
  • Area Chaudière-Appalaches
  • Country Canada

Details

Updated on May 28, 2024 at 11:36 am
  • Price: $250,000
  • Category: Bakery, Food Factory, Food wholesaler

Overview

Compare listings

Compare
Stanislas Didier
  • Stanislas Didier